Ever wanted an opportunity to work in top notch organization. Coca-Cola is a food and beverage manufacturing company established in 1886 by John Sith before being acquired by a businessman called Asa Griggs Candler with its headquarter in Atlanta, Georgia. Coca-cola boast an average revenue of over $10 billion dollar with more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
When you applied for any employment position in Coca-Cola, you have equal employment opportunity throughout the employment process as there’s no basis for discrimination in regards to gender, age, nationality, race, religion, and others as protected by the law.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials and supplies
- Handle machinery ensuring all production materials are available.
- Monitor equipment and utilize materials as needed.
- Accordingly inspect production run and document output.
- Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties.
- Keep equipment and assigned environment clean.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Perform all other duties that may be assigned
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Prior production or manufacturing machine operation experience
- Demonstrated a positive attitude
- Able to stand, walk and or sit for extended period
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Able to lift heavy loads which may be up to 50 lbs