Kiewit is one of North America’s largest and highly respected engineering and infrastructure organizations. With its roots in 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a range of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers infrastructure and engineering services in a various markets including transportation, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining.
We are currently seeking for an experienced carpenters to join our team and work with us in Okeechobee,
ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
- Lift and raising huge items weighing up to 55 pounds.
- Ability to wear a full body harness and work at heights.
- Willing to Work and have reliable Transportation.
- Ability to work, day, and weekends.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Ability to work in safety sensitive construction zone, around large machinery and heavy equipment.
- Ability to work cooperatively with a team in a fast-paced and complex environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Can meet working deadlines
- Has the motivation to succeed for himself and for the company
- Maintaining best practices and sound fabrication techniques
- Working with a team to consistently achieve the same standard of quality
- Effectively communicating, both orally and in writing, and remaining professional at all times