The United States of America (often called the United States, the U.S., the USA, or America) is a federal constitutional republic made of fifty states and a federal district. The United States is the fourth largest country in the world in area with forty-eight contiguous states, the capital is Washington, D.C., and the most populous city is New York City. The United States impinges on the global economy as a source of investment capital and also fueled by high productivity, providing several job opportunities to suitable and qualified candidate.
When you applied for any employment position in the United States, you have equal employment opportunity throughout the employment process as there’s no basis for discrimination in regards to gender, age, nationality, race, religion, and others as protected by the law.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs various carpentry work and general maintenance of buildings, floors, and others.
- Performs skilled hand and bench work in a carpenter shop; operates planers, power saws, joiners, and other woodworking equipment.
- Performs efficient hand and bench work in a carpenter with other woodworking tool
- Follow specifications and blueprint to prepare working sketches.
- Follows adopted policies and procedures in accordance with the company
- Performs other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Able to lift heavy objects which may be up to 80 lbs
- Able to climb ladders
- Able to properly use hand tools
- Demonstrated positive attitude and dependable
- Pay strong attention to details